Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Photos of how my night went

Yep, it's a glass of wine kind of night around here. I am trying to learn my new Speedlite, and decided to photograph my sidekick for the evening: my glass of wine. I played with the settings because I am struggling to get great pics in AV mode with the flash on. I am discovering that manual mode may be what I need to use when I plan to use flash. It was super easy and they just looked better SOOC. The pic I took without flash was plain garbage, so I love my flash. All of the Speedlite pics were taken with flash bounced at 90 degrees off the white ceiling. I think I need to watch myself when editing. Some are slightly overedited, but the pics were much better with the Speedlite. I must continue to play with it and get it mastered.

No comments:

Post a Comment