Monday, January 4, 2010

So I slacked on the blogging, but not the snapping

These pics are SOOC. I had so many issues setting up this blog that editing was out of the question. So I give you three days of pics.


January 3.

My wonderful son on his nineteenth birthday. He looks so thrilled to have his pic taken.




This one was also January 3. This is my stepson and my daughter. He loved the snuggles.



January 2

I know this one looks odd. It was part of a project put together for the family of Anissa Mayhew, a young mother who just suffered her second major stroke. The point of the project was to photograph an inspirational word written on your hands. For more info about Anissa, here is her family's blog. http://www.hope4peyton.org/



January 1, 2010. Brenna coloring with her Daddy. This is her EWWWW face. She did not like markers on her hands. The look was priceless.



These pics need some editing. I know that. I have a new speedlite that I am trying out, and I have lots of work to do. I love my speedlite. It opened many horizons for me as far as indoor pics go. I much prefer to shoot outdoors, but, I live in Ohio, so those opportunities are limited for 5 months each year.

I love it...My first post completed. I cannot wait to compare my pics next December. I fully plan to have photos that are not even on the same level at that point. I am learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment