Sunday, January 3, 2010

Introduction

I am a mom of two. My son is 19 (today) and my daughter is 17 months old. I am a hobbyist when it comes to photography, and my goal is simple. I just want to be the best I can be at this thing I love. I created this blog as a way to document my learning process. A place to post new photos, along with an explanation of what I am trying to achieve, settings, whatever tinkering I happened to do that day. Initially, I was hoping to make it a 365 blog, posting photos taken each day, but I realize that as a lofty goal based on how nuts my life can get. So, my goal is to shoot and post at least twice a week, and more as time allows.

My hope is that I will see dramatic improvements in the photos I post in December 2010 as compared to those posted today. You will notice very quickly that my family and our pets are my favorite subjects. I have a fairly willing little model in my daughter, who has grown quite used to having a camera aimed at her. I also want to branch out a bit, and learn to take good scenic landscape shots, and I am really intrigued with urban photography as well.

Sooo....here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment