Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jamie!

It's hard to believe he is 20.  Seems like he should still be under 10.  Time passes too quickly.  We celebrated with pizza, cake, and presents tonight, and will go out to dinner another night when everyone is healthy and he doesn't have class.








There will be no Jan 2 post.  I owe my thanks to a nasty stomach virus which made getting off the sofa to snap a photo the last thing I wanted to do.  I am still not sure what my plan is for this blog yet.  I may do several times a week, once a week, or just when I have extra time to update.  Life is too crazy here to commit to daily photos.  I also haven't decided to include a narrative, or none.  I am going to play with different things for a bit, until I find my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment